Monday, July 8, 2013

SwagBucks, Bing & Gifthulk - Money for Nothing

Use your computer to get something for nothing. You should know about SwagBucks, Bing Search & Gifthulk.
What person is not interested in getting stuff for free? I spend a lot of my time looking at a computer screen on a daily basis. Not sure how but I somehow stumbled across swagbucks. I must have registered for something and it signed me up for a swagbucks account. Either way, I forgot about it and never really used it. One day while checking my spam email address, I saw that swagbucks was giving away 90 swagbucks because it was my birthday. Never heard of them, so I thought I would see what I could get for 90 swagbucks. That is when I started to learn more about swagbucks.
What is SwagBucks?
SwagBucks is a loyalty rewards program. You can earn swagbucks from watching videos, searching the web, doing surveys, shopping, etc. Being overly suspicious, I thought I would give it a try because it just seemed too good to be true. Turns out it didn't take but a few searches for a few days before I was able to get my first gift card, a $5 Amazon.com gift card. Then it only took a few more days to get another one. In just a few short weeks, I have been able to get $20 in Amazon gift cards, just doing what I normally do anyway. I will keep on until I get enough to buy some big purchases for Christmas presents. It is real easy to get the bucks and I am thrilled to have come across it. You know there is another way to get more swagbucks? Yes, referring others to join. Anyway, swagbucks offers tons of gift cards and other things to spend your bucks on. Plus it is easy to earn the swagbucks. Win-win situation if you ask me. Try them out.
Bing Search
Bing also pays you in points you can use on gift cards. Sign up, search a few times everyday and get points. Free is almost always good. Sign up here (insert shameless referral plug and clickable link here)
Gifthulk
Basically, the same premise as Swagbucks. Surveys, watching videos and searches get you hulk credits for gift cards. Gifthulk

No comments:

Post a Comment